Tuition & Fee Waivers
Austin Community College (ACC) will waive tuition and fees for up to 12 eligible classes.
- Out-of-district students will be charged a $150 per-course fee for courses taken at any ACC campus, center, or via distance learning for up to 12 eligible classes.
- Out-of-district students will not be charged the per-course fee if they take classes scheduled at a high school campus or demonstrate financial need through documented eligibility for free lunch or family eligibility for public assistance.
- Documentation must be submitted each school year for eligibility.
- The dual credit tuition and fees waiver will only be applied to college credit courses that are a part of the current ACC Core Curriculum or a workforce course included in a certificate or associate of applied science degree.
- All remaining ACC courses will be assessed regular tuition and fees according to a student’s residency.
Course withdrawals and dropped courses after the add/drop schedule change period of the applicable teaching session will be counted against the 12-course waiver limit. The student will be charged full tuition and fees based on residency for courses taken above the 12-course waiver limit and non-eligible courses.
IMPORTANT: ACC reserves the right to modify its programs, policies, and procedures as needed without prior notice. The dual credit tuition and fees waiver is subject to change without notice by the ACC Board of Trustees.