See below for some helpful information regarding Distance Learning (DL) course options:
- Read and understand the course syllabus!
- Distance Learning (DL) courses heavily rely upon Blackboard, which is an online course management site used by ACC Instructors. Familiarize yourself with Blackboard!
- Login to Blackboard frequently. Online classes can get away from you quickly if you do not keep up!
- Schedule time that you will work on your DL coursework. Do not wait until the last day to try to submit assignments or complete a test!
- Communicate with the Instructor via your ACCmail and utilize their Office Hours. If you are not able to submit an assignment/test, have questions, etc., email your instructor BEFORE the deadline.